Dunn Street Primary School – School Council
We are delighted to welcome new representatives from each class to the School Council of 2023- 2024!
The School Council is extremely important at Dunn Street Primary School and the councillors take their leadership role very seriously. Meetings are held half termly with Mrs Carr. Children can view latest initiatives and developments on the School Council Noticeboard in school.
The school council were elected by their peers and allows pupils to have a real say in issues that affect them and to know that their opinions count.
We have a school council:
- To empower children to have a voice
- To improve the school according to the children’s point of view.
- To make sure each class has a platform to voice their opinions.
- To discuss and raise issues.
- To develop a student agency
Odd Dog Out
Congratulations to Naomi for winning the ‘Odd Dog Out’ competition!
The school council were very impressed with the standard of work produced by all the pupils.