Together we learn, grow and achieve
At Dunn Street we value education in the broadest sense because it has the power to change people’s lives. We believe every child is unique and strive to ensure each and every one of them reach their full potential.
Dunn Street’s values, our well-established roots, allowing our Seeds (Nursery) to grow. They continue to support the children’s learning and aspirations throughout KS2 where from tiny acorns Mighty Oaks (Year 6) trees grow.
As a member of the Blue Skies Federation, we are able to share and learn from different communities and increase social experiences for all pupils.
Our School Values
- Respect – for ourselves, families, school, community and the world
- Pride – in the people we are and can become
- Tolerance – we respect, value and appreciate everyone despite the differences between us
- Co-operation – we value teamwork and positive relationships
- Integrity- in what we say and do
- Resilience – to embrace challenges and never give up